In the following, we will be taking a closer look at the EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump and reviewing its specifications and top features. A selection of its pros and possible cons based on other user reviews is also available, and you will also find tips and recommendations on how to use it correctly.
About the EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump
Specifications and Description
- Product Size: 9.6″ x 7.8″ x 5.4″ (24.4 cm x 19.8 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Product Weight: 3.81 lbs. (1.73 kg)
- Volts: 12V DC
- Amps: 10A (MIN) / 15A (MAX)
- Watts: 120W rated
- Warranty: By request, from the manufacturer
- Max. Working Pressure: 100PSI
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
- LED Flashlight: Bright Torch
The EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump is a great tool to have in case of an emergency. It is incredibly lightweight and small, so it is also easy to pick up and use wherever you need it.
While it might initially look complicated, it is actually pretty straightforward to use so anyone can handle it and inflate a flat tire.
This air compressor pump is excellent for use on cars and SUVs. You can also use it to pump up a bike tire, a basketball, or a large air mattress as long as there is a cigarette lighter outlet around.
It would be nice to have the option to plug it into a wall outlet, but its primary function is to be portable and to help inflate car tires even on the go.
The EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump comes with a number of great features that make this piece of equipment very user-friendly.
One of them is the fact that users can choose between four measurement units. Another is that the PSI is displayed on a really big digital display so that you won’t have to try to read some tiny analog scale with a needle.
Another user-friendly feature is that the compressor pump automatically shuts off once it reaches the desired pressure. This can help prevent over-inflation. It also comes with overheat protection, so this tire inflator shuts off automatically if overloaded.
Using the EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump is easy, quick, and convenient. All of these make it one of the best such tools available nowadays.
PROs and CONs
Several customers complained about receiving a dud machine which is most likely a manufacturing problem. This, and the fact that the machine sometimes stopped working seem to be the most frequent complaints detected until now. However, they are still a minority, as most other users had positive things to say. Any other problems were unrelated to this and did not appear to repeat.
Tips for Using the EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump
Below, you can find tips that might prove helpful as you are using this air compressor pump. Follow these recommendations to ensure that you use the pump properly and safely and that it will last for years to come.
- Only plug in the air pump into a 12V DC outlet.
- Do NOT under any circumstances use a 24V outlet.
- This tire inflator is designed for emergency use.
- It likely will not last if you use it on a daily basis.
- Because of this, you can’t constantly use it in a mechanic shop either.
- Don’t store the air pump in a place with extreme temperatures or in a place where it could get knocked around a lot.
- The EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump is not designed for use on LT, HT, or trucks.
- The overheat protector kicks in when the machine reaches 167 degrees Fahrenheit (75 degrees Celsius).
- You should stop using the machine before it reaches this temperature point.
- Don’t use the pump for more than ten minutes at a time.
- Even though it may keep running past this time mark, you don’t want it to overheat or blow a fuse.
The EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump is a good choice that should meet all your emergency tire needs. It is user-friendly, and it works well and comes with an affordable price tag.
While it won’t work for heavy duty applications (and it clearly states this, so there should be no confusion about it), it can nonetheless be a great portable and backup solution.
What are your thoughts on the EPAuto 12V DC portable air compressor pump? Have you been using it for long and are satisfied with the way it’s working, or do you have some issues with it? Feel free to share them!